DHS Main Campus Building to be Modernized!
The Dinuba High School Main Campus building will be fully modernized during the 2019-2020 school year. The remodel will begin this summer and is projected to be complete for the start of the 2020-2021 school year. The District facility team has been working with SIM/PBK Architects on the design and recently Bush Construction was selected as the contractOR. The project will include many outstanding upgrades as noted and shown below.
- Complete interior remodel of classrooms, library and administration areas.
- Updated and ADA accessible restrooms
- Additional of 2nd story restroom
- New casework, floor and wall finishes throughout the building
- All new windows
- New roof
- New secure entry to the building
See Photo Gallery Below