PowerSchool Parent Portal Help Page
Research shows that when parents are engaged, students become more active participants in the educational process, which helps mitigate problems, instills better study habits, and addresses issues as they arise, all of which are key factors in academic success. More than ever, parent/guardian involvement is critical to the academic success of their children.
Dinuba Unified School District is offering parents access to their children’s PowerSchool information over a secure internet connection, commonly referred to as the PowerSchool Parent Portal. By providing our parents/guardians with a way to view student grades and attendance, we are taking yet another step to promote student success.
PowerSchool’s Parent Portal provides parents/guardians real-time access to information tied to your child(ren), such as attendance, grades, and future assignment descriptions. Parents/guardians will only be able to see information about their own child(ren) through the use of their own PowerSchool Parent Portal account. In addition, it allows teachers and parents/guardians to communicate electronically so that information is shared on a regular, timely basis.
- Creating a PowerSchool Parent Portal Account
- Returning Student Registration
- When completing your Returning Student Registration, you will be able to:
- Logging into the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Already Have a Parent Portal Login but Need to Add a New Student?
- How Can I Change My Username or Password?
- Forgot Your Username or Password?
- Navigating the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Will I still be able to access the PowerSchool Parent Portal if my child transfers to another school?
- Can Other People See My Child's Information?
- Can Both Parents/Guardians Have a PowerSchool Parent Portal Account with Different Usernames and Passwords?
- How Can I Use the PowerSchool Mobile App?