Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

Apply for Interdistrict Transfer

Interdistrict Transfer Process

This process is for parents that wish to send their child to a different school district (city) other than where they reside.  For example, if you live in Dinuba, but want your child to attend school in Cutler Orosi, Monson Sultana, or Reedley.