Phone: (559) 595-7220 x 2520
Degrees and Certifications:
B.S. Business Administration-Marketing Credentials Held: Multiple Subject - 2022 Education Specialist - 2022
Welcome to Academic Support with Mr. Griffiths. In this class we will focus on the following:
- Building academic, social, and organizational skills
- Character Counts!
- Staying current with all DHS class period assignments (passing all classes)
- Edgenuity My Path (as recommended by DHS counseling staff)
- Student grades for this class will be determined by class attendance, behavior, participation, and work completion.
- Each class tardy and/or unexcused absence will result in a loss of 5% from the weekly attendance and participation grade.
- I will update grades in PowerSchool on a weekly basis.
- 90-99% A, 80-89% B, 70-79% C, 60-69% D, 50-59% F
Any questions or concerns, please either email me (email@example.com) , call the classroom (x2520), or stop by DHS IRC room 520B.
Let's have a great year, Emperors!