Phone: (559) 595-7200 ext 2514
Degrees and Certifications:
AA BA: Liberal Studies Credential: Special Education & Multiple Subjects - 2027 Authorizations: Math, Science, & Social Studies
- Develop problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Learn how to collaborate in a team environment
- Develop critical thinking skills and learn how to verbalize your ideas
- Master Integrated Math 1 and Integrated Math 2
- Be prompt and ready to learn.
- Value yourself.
- Treat all members of the school community and all visitors with politeness and respect.
- No Cell phones
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the classroom.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
LATE WORK: Late work will be accepted for full credit until the day of each unit test.
TEST RETAKING: Student has to schedule retakes outside of class. Retakes will not be given during class.
TUTORIALS: Afterschool tutorials will be available to students Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 3:10 – 4:10. Tutorials will help students prepare for retake or make-up tests.
TESTING DUE TO AN ABSENCE: Students will be required to make arrangements with the teacher to take the test he or she has missed, and the test must be made up within one week.
EXTRA CREDIT: Opportunities will be given occasionally with specific deadlines. Extra credit packets will not be given in place of missing work or test.
Food: Food and beverages are not allowed in the classroom.
Cell Phones: Cell phones are not allowed at anytime. (Not as calculators or in place of laptops). Students caught taking pictures, video or texting will receive a referral.
ASSESSMENTS: Individual Exams 30%
Group Exams 5%
Final Exam 5%
ASSIGNMENTS: Group Work 5%
GRADING SCALE: A 90% and above
B 80% - 89%
C 70% - 79%
D 60% - 69%
F Below 60%