Phone: 559/595-7221 ext.2537
Degrees and Certifications:
BA in Business emphasis in Marketing. CLAD certification. Credential expires 10/1/2020
Classroom Expectations & Rules:
1. Always try your hardest. The quality of your work will have a great deal to do with the quality of your life.
2. Be in the classroom and ready to work when the tardy bell rings not walking through the door. You will be marked tardy if you are not in your seat when the last bell rings.
3. Follow directions the first time they are given.
4. Be prepared by having your assignments completed on time having your textbook with calculator (not phone) with you each day.
5. Keep food, candy, and drinks out of the lab.
6. Cell phones are to be turned off and put away during class. No charging phones in class and ear buds off. If rule violated your phone will be taken and taken to Assistant Principal.
7. Cell phones are presented to teacher when using the restroom and will be given back upon return from restroom.