Phone: 559-595-7220 X2512
Degrees and Certifications:
BA: Social Science MA: Special Education Credentials: Single Subject - Social Science -2025 Education Specialist Instruction - 2025
MRS. KIEHN’S EXPECTATIONS
- Speak politely and appropriately to every student in class, and listen to what is said.
- Speak politely and appropriately to Mrs. Kiehn and any adult who may be in the room.
- Stay away from Mrs. Kiehn’s desk, and don’t touch anything of Mrs. Kiehn’s. This includes staying out of her cabinets and file drawers.
- Being Responsible
- Turning in homework when it is due.
- Being in your seat ready to start work when the bell rings, and have phone put into the phone pockets in the front of the class.
- Having the stuff needed for class here in class every day.
- Read when asked to read.
- Work in a group when assigned.
- Do work in class when it is an in class assignment.
- Making an Effort
- Attempt every assignment.
- Do all you are capable of doing.
- Don’t say things in class that are not appropriate.
Social Issues Through Film Syllabus
AP US History Syllabus