Phone: 559-595-7220 Ext. 2519
Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelorś of Science - Major in Business Administration,Marketing Minor in Mathematics Expires October 1, 2022
I received my Bachelorś of Science Degree in Business Marketing from Fresno State. This will be my 27th year of teaching business classes at Dinuba High School. The classes that I typically teach are Personal Finance, Accounting, AVID and Internet Engineering (which is the Cisco Networking Academy). I enjoy working with young adults and hope that they will learn to manage their finances in a manner which will benefit them for a lifetime. My Personal Finance students will participate in a stock market game in which they will compete against students from other schools in California. In my spare time I enjoy my hobbies which are camping, kayaking, fishing, and hunting. I also enjoy being active in my local church and serving in various ministries.
Classroom Rules & Expectations:
1. Be respectful to others, their property, and the equipment used in this class. Do not use profanity in class.
2. See #1 above.
3. Be on time to class or you will be marked tardy.
4. Be prepared with your materials for class. Be ready to learn and get to work when you come to class.
5. Finish your food and drinks before you come to class. Bottled water is allowable as long as it has a cap to prevent spills.
6. During class time, your phone needs to be on silent mode and placed in the cell phone holder in the back of the classroom. If your phone becomes a disruption or you are texting during class, your phone will be confiscated and sent to South Campus and your parent will need to come pick it up after school.
By following these responsibilities, I know we can have a productive and fun year together. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and working together with you.