Interested in Becoming an Educator?
- Becoming a highly effective educator through a supportive teacher-training program.
- Earning your Master's Degree and Teaching Credential in one year from Alder GSE.
- Pairing theory with practice in a year-long apprenticeship alongside a Mentor Teacher.
- ~$21,930 for Class of 2023-2024
- Tuition for Class of 2025 to be set December 2023
- $20,000 living stipend
- up to $26K in state and federal grants
- up to $40K in federal loans
- Earn a Master's Degree and Teaching Credential
- Priority interview for a full-time position at Lindsay, Dinuba, Culter-Orosi Joint, or Woodlake Unified School Districts
- Bachelor's degree earned by June 2024
- +2.65 GPA preferred
- Eligible to work in the U.S. (DACA, permanent resident, citizen)
- Commitment to work for 4 years in any of the partner districts: Lindsay, Dinuba, Cutler-Orosi, Woodlake Unified School Districts
November 4th, February 3rd & March 24th
Apply early for priority subject and grade level placement.
Visit LindsayResidency.com or contact DAlvarez@aldergse.edu to apply today