Phone: 559 595-7220 Ext. 2516
Degrees and Certifications:
B.S. Aerospace Engineering Credential: Short Term Staff Permit
- Develop problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Learn how to collaborate in a team environment
- Develop critical thinking skills and learn how to verbalize your ideas
- Master the Integrated Math material
- Be on time and prepared for class
- Be respectful of the teacher and other students
- Listen and follow directions
- Cell phones must be off and stored in designated area during class
- Keep your hands, feet and objects to yourself
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
LATE WORK: Late work will be accepted until the day of each unit test.
Students will be required to attend tutorials for two days, doing extra work (studyguide) to prove mastery of the missed concepts, retesting on the third day.
Only students who receive a C, D or F may retake that test.
Retakes must be completed before the next test.
TUTORIALS: Afterschool tutorials will be available to students Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 3:10 – 4:10. Tutorials will help students prepare for retake or make-up tests.
TESTING DUE TO AN ABSENCE: Students will be required to make arrangements with the teacher to take the test he or she has missed, and the test must be made up within one week.
EXTRA CREDIT: No extra credit will be given.
CELL PHONES: All cell phones must be put away during class or it will be confiscated and taken to the office for his or her parent to pick up after school.
"It's ok to not know, BUT it's NOT ok to not try."